Tailoring social protection to small island developing states : lessons learned from the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umapathi, Nithin & Wang, Dewen & O'Keefe, Philip, 2013. "Eligibility thresholds for minimum living guarantee programs : international practices and implications for China," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 83118, The World Bank.
- Domelen, Julie van, 2012. "Togo : towards a national social protection policy and strategy," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 89000, The World Bank.
- Margaret Grosh & Maurizio Bussolo & Samuel Freije, 2014. "Understanding the Poverty Impact of the Global Financial Crisis in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 18727.
- Tim Lann, 2020. "The benefits of agile implementation in social protection development interventions: a comparative analysis of social protection information system implementations in Timor-Leste, The Bahamas and Indo," Policy Research Brief 66, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Cerutti, Paula & Fruttero, Anna & Grosh, Margaret & Kostenbaum, Silvana & Oliveri, Maria Laura & Rodriguez-Alas, Claudia & Strokova, Victoria, 2014. "Social assistance and labor market programs in Latin America : methodology and key findings from the social protection database," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 88769, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David & Margolis, David & Rother, Friederike & Newhouse, David & Lundberg, Mattias, 2013. "Youth employment : a human development agenda for the next decade," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 83925, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety Nets and Transfers; Population Policies; Labor Policies; Labor Markets; Debt Markets;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:80105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Raiden C. Dillard (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.