Unemployment Insurance, Labor Market Dynamics, and Social Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andolfatto, D. & Gomme, P., 1995. "Unemployment Insurance, Labor Market Dynamics and Social Welfare," Discussion Papers dp95-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1999.
"Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 878-905, August.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Yuan, Mingwei, 1998. "Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?," Staff Working Papers 98-19, Bank of Canada.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1998. "Can a matching model explain the long-run increase in Canada's unemployment rate?," Working Paper 98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stephane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 1997. "Moral Hazard and Optimal Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with Heterogeneous Skills," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 54, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
More about this item
KeywordsUNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE; SOCIAL WELFARE;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- J69 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wat:wpaper:9502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pat Gruber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewatca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .