Irregular behaviour in stating preferences for nature protection. A Choice Experiment in Belarus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-987, December.
- Ashoka Mody & Franziska Ohnsorge & Damiano Sandri, 2012. "Precautionary Savings in the Great Recession," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(1), pages 114-138, April.
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2009.
"Precautionary saving and the marginal propensity to consume out of permanent income,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 780-790, September.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2001. "Precautionary Saving and the Marginal Propensity to Consume out of Permanent Income," NBER Working Papers 8233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher D Carroll, 2001. "Precautionary Saving and the Marginal Propensity To Consume Out of Permanent Income," Economics Working Paper Archive 445, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2009. "Precautionary saving and the marginal propensity to consume out of permanent income," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Urban J. Jermann & Marianne Baxter, 1999.
"Household Production and the Excess Sensitivity of Consumption to Current Income,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 902-920, September.
- Marianne Baxter & Urban J. Jermann, 1999. "Household Production and the Excess Sensitivity of Consumption to Current Income," NBER Working Papers 7046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 1994.
"How does Future Income Affect Current Consumption?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 111-147.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 1992. "How does future income affect current consumption?," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 126, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James M. Poterba, 1994. "International Comparisons of Household Saving," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number pote94-1, January.
- Deaton, Angus, 1992. "Understanding Consumption," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288244.
- Flavin, Marjorie A, 1981. "The Adjustment of Consumption to Changing Expectations about Future Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 974-1009, October.
- James M. Poterba, 1994. "Introduction to "International Comparisons of Household Saving"," NBER Chapters,in: International Comparisons of Household Saving, pages 1-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariel, Petr & Hoyos, D. & Meyerhoff, J., 2013. "Stated or inferred attribute non-attendance? A simulation approach," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1).
More about this item
Keywordswillingness to pay (WTP); choice experiment (CE); random parameter logit (RPL) model; lexicographic preferences; nature protection; wetlands;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-07-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-RES-2010-07-17 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-07-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2010-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .