Irregular behaviour in stating preferences for nature protection. A Choice Experiment in Belarus
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariel, Petr & Hoyos, D. & Meyerhoff, J., 2013. "Stated or inferred attribute non-attendance? A simulation approach," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1).
More about this item
Keywordswillingness to pay (WTP); choice experiment (CE); random parameter logit (RPL) model; lexicographic preferences; nature protection; wetlands;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-07-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-RES-2010-07-17 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-07-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2010-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .