Report NEP-UPT-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moez Abouda & Elyess Farhoud, 2010. "Anti-comonotone random variables and anti-monotone risk aversion," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Small-scale changes in wealth and attitudes toward risk," Discussion Papers 2010-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kotakou, Christina A. & Katranidis, Stelios D., 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Decoupled Payments under Output and Price Uncertainty," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91753, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Thierry Chauveau & Alexander Subbotin, 2010. "Price Dynamics in Market with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons and Boundedly Rational Traders," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00497427, HAL.
- Marek Giergiczny & Sviataslau Valasiuk & Tomasz Żylicz & Pere Riera, 2010. "Irregular behaviour in stating preferences for nature protection. A Choice Experiment in Belarus," Working Papers 2010-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- M. Menegatti & D. Baiardi, 2010. "Pigouvian Tax, Abatement Policies and Uncertainty on the Environment," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Samuel N. Cohen, 2010. "What risk measures are time consistent for all filtrations?," Papers 1007.0610, arXiv.org.
- Bellemare, Marc F., 2009. "The (Im)Possibility of Reverse Share Tenancy," MPRA Paper 23681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oksana Tokarchuk & Roberto Gabriele, 2010. "Assessing elicitation task bias in time preference using experiments with artificial subjects," LEM Papers Series 2010/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.