Listening To Bhajans Improves Sustained Attention
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meg Holden & Charling Li & Ana Molina, 2015. "The Emergence and Spread of Ecourban Neighbourhoods around the World," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-20, August.
- Asgari, Nasrin & Hassani, Ashkan & Jones, Dylan & Nguye, Huy Hoang, 2015. "Sustainability ranking of the UK major ports: Methodology and case study," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 19-39.
- Bhawna Sharma & Alex Hankey & H. R. Nagendra, 2014. "Gas Discharge Visualization Characteristics Of An Indian Diabetes Population," Working papers 2014-03-11, Voice of Research.
- Boudghene Stambouli, A. & Khiat, Z. & Flazi, S. & Tanemoto, H. & Nakajima, M. & Isoda, H. & Yokoyama, F. & Hannachi, S. & Kurokawa, K. & Shimizu, M. & Koinuma, H. & Yassaa, N., 2014. "Trends and challenges of sustainable energy and water research in North Africa: Sahara solar breeder concerns at the intersection of energy/water," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 912-922.
- Mundada, Aishwarya S. & Shah, Kunal K. & Pearce, J.M., 2016. "Levelized cost of electricity for solar photovoltaic, battery and cogen hybrid systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 692-703.
- Andrew Bieler & Marcia McKenzie, 2017. "Strategic Planning for Sustainability in Canadian Higher Education," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-22, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vor:issues:2013-9-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .