A framework for assessing commitment to change. Process and context variables of organizational change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brengman, Malaika & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert & Smith, Scott M. & Swinyard, William R., 2005.
"Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their Web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 79-88, January.
- M. Brengman & M. Geuens & B. Weijters & S. M. Smith & R. Swinyard, 2003. "Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/205, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Brown, Steven P & Stayman, Douglas M, 1992. " Antecedents and Consequences of Attitude toward the Ad: A Meta-analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 34-51, June.
- Pham, Michel Tuan, 1998. " Representativeness, Relevance, and the Use of Feelings in Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 144-159, September.
- P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens & P. Anckaert, 2002. "Media context and advertising effectiveness: The role of context appreciation and context-ad similarity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/162, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Tybout, Alice M, 1997. " Context Effects at Encoding and Judgment in Consumption Settings: The Role of Cognitive Resources," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Schmitt, Bernd H & Zhang, Shi, 1998. " Language Structure and Categorization: A Study of Classifiers in Consumer Cognition, Judgment, and Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 108-122, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2002-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.