The Ooghe-Joos-De Vos failure prediction models: a cross-industry validation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hubert Ooghe & Sofie Balcaen & Jan Camerlynck, 2003. "The Ooghe-Joos-De Vos failure prédiction models: a cross-industry validation," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 46(1), pages 39-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Van den Poel, 2003.
"Predicting Mail-Order Repeat Buying. Which Variables Matter?,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(3), pages 371-404.
- D. Van Den Poel, 2003. "Predicting Mail-Order Repeat Buying: Which Variables Matter?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/191, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- DE CLEYN, Sven & BRAET, Johan, 2006. "The evolution and performance of spin-off ventures: Integration and elaboration of existing models," Working Papers 2006031, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-12-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2002-12-09 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2001-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .