The Market for Paintings in the Venetian Republic from Renaissance to Rococ�
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2015.
"The Labor Market In The Art Sector Of Baroque Rome,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(1), pages 365-387, January.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2013. "The Labor Market in the Art Sector of Baroque Rome," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-03-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- Aloys Prinz & Jan Piening & Thomas Ehrmann, 2015. "The success of art galleries: a dynamic model with competition and information effects," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(2), pages 153-176, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic theory of Art history; hedonic model; Law of one price;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2012-10-13 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-10-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2012_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .