Science-policy communication for improved water resources management: Contributions of the Nostrum-DSS Project
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Giupponi & Yaella Depietri, 2008. "Science-Policy Communication for Improved Water Resources Management: Contributions of the Nostrum-DSS Project," Working Papers 2008.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsscience-policy interface; policy making; water resources management; Mediterranean Region;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2008_38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .