At the Centre of the Old World.Reinterpreting Venetian Economic History
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Casella, Alessandra, 1996.
"Large countries, small countries and the enlargement of trade blocs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 389-415, February.
- Alessandra Casella, 1995. "Large Countries, Small Countries, and the Enlargement of Trade Blocs," NBER Working Papers 5365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1996. "Large Countries, Small Countries and the Enlargement of Trade Blocs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabrielle Demange & Wooders Myrna, 2005. "Group Formation in Economics: Networks, Clubs and Coalitions," Post-Print halshs-00576778, HAL.
- BLOCH, Francis & FERRER, Hélène, 1999. "Trade fragmentation and coordination in bilateral oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1999008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert Reinstein, 2004. "A Possible Way Forward on Climate Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 245-309, July.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 309-328.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1997. "Equilibrium Binding Agreements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 30-78, March.
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1997. "Stable Coalition Structures with Externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 201-237, August.
- Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 1996. "The size of trading blocs Market power and world welfare effects," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 411-437, May.
- Carlo Carraro (ed.), 2003. "The Endogenous Formation of Economic Coalitions," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2999, April.
- Richard Baldwin, 1993. "A Domino Theory of Regionalism," NBER Working Papers 4465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sang-Seung Yi, 1996. "Open Regionalism and World Welfare," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 467-475, Fall.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1998. "International Institutions and Environmental Policy: International environmental agreements: Incentives and political economy1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 561-572, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic history; Venice.;
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2006_50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.