New culture-oriented economic development trajectories: the case study of four Dutch cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jolanta Dziembowska-Kowalska & Rolf H. Funck, 2000. "Cultural activities as a location factor in European competition between regions: Concepts and some evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 1-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rãzvan-Andrei Corboª & Ruxandra-Irina Popescu, 2012. "Orsay Museum - Successful Model For Raising Competitiveness In The Romanian Cultural Organizations," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 474-482, November.
- Camilla Ferri, 2017. "Competitiveness of Heritage Sites: a comparison between Scuola Grande della Misericordia in Venice and Oude Kerk in Amsterdam," Working Papers 05, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural industry; urban economy; creativity; sustainable development; The Netherlands;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2006_35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .