Blockchain and the Economics of Crypto-tokens and Initial Coin Offerings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benedict J. Drasch & Gilbert Fridgen & Tobias Manner-Romberg & Fenja M. Nolting & Sven Radszuwill, 2020. "The token’s secret: the two-faced financial incentive of the token economy," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 30(3), pages 557-567, September.
- Moon Soo Kim & Jee Yong Chung, 2018. "Sustainable Growth and Token Economy Design: The Case of Steemit," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Jamsheed Shorish, 2019. "Hedonic pricing of cryptocurrency tokens," Digital Finance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 163-189, November.
- Stefan Tönnissen & Jan Heinrich Beinke & Frank Teuteberg, 2020. "Understanding token-based ecosystems – a taxonomy of blockchain-based business models of start-ups," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 30(2), pages 307-323, June.
- Adhami, Saman & Giudici, Giancarlo & Martinazzi, Stefano, 2018. "Why do businesses go crypto? An empirical analysis of initial coin offerings," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 64-75.
- Shrestha, Prabal & Arslan-Ayaydin, Özgür & Thewissen, James & Torsin, Wouter, 2021. "Institutions, regulations and initial coin offerings: An international perspective," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 102-120.
- Lennart Ante & Philipp Sandner & Ingo Fiedler, 2018. "Blockchain-Based ICOs: Pure Hype or the Dawn of a New Era of Startup Financing?," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-19, November.
- Christian Masiak & Joern H. Block & Tobias Masiak & Matthias Neuenkirch & Katja N. Pielen, 2020. "Initial coin offerings (ICOs): market cycles and relationship with bitcoin and ether," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1113-1130, December.
- Andreas Hanl, 2018. "Some Insights into the Development of Cryptocurrencies," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201804, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Simon Albrecht & Bernhard Lutz & Dirk Neumann, 2020. "The behavior of blockchain ventures on Twitter as a determinant for funding success," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 30(2), pages 241-257, June.
- Sharma, Zenu & Zhu, Yun, 2020. "Platform building in initial coin offering market: Empirical evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Emilio Boulianne & Mélissa Fortin, 2020. "Risks and Benefits of Initial Coin Offerings: Evidence from impak Finance, a Regulated Initial Coin Offering†," Accounting Perspectives, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 19(4), pages 413-437, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBlockchain; Crypto-tokens; Cryptocurrency; Initial Coin Offering; Bitcoin; KYC; AML; ICO;
All these keywords.
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2017-06-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2017-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-06-11 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-17-00007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.