Notes on the Microfoundations of Monetary Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Laidler, David, 1997. "Notes on the Microfoundations of Monetary Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1213-1223, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belongia, Michael T. & Ireland, Peter N., 2015.
"A “Working” Solution To The Question Of Nominal Gdp Targeting,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 508-534, April.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2012. "A "Working" Solution to the Question of Nominal GDP Targeting," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 802, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Jan 2013.
- Luis E. Arango & Andrés González, 2000. "A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Cash in Colombia," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 207-226, July-Dece.
- Yu, Qiao & Tsui, Albert K., 2000. "Monetary services and money demand in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 134-148, December.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Andrea Nobili & Patrizia Passiglia, 2007. "The sectoral distribution of money supply in the Euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 627, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Asadollah Farzinvash & Asghar Shahmoradi & Parisa Tavakol, 2008. "Estimation of the Demand for Money in Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 13(1), pages 35-51, spring.
- Barnett, William A, 1997. "Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1171-1185, July.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Andrea Nobili & Patrizia Passiglia, 2011. "Assessing excess liquidity in the euro area: the role of sectoral distribution of money," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(23), pages 3213-3230.
- Tin, Jan, 2008. "An empirical examination of the inventory-theoretic model of precautionary money demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 204-205, April.
- Syed Muhammad Tariq & Kent Matthews, 1997. "The Demand for Simple-sum and Divisia Monetary Aggregates for Pakistan: A Cointegration Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 275-291.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2015.
"Interest Rates and Money in the Measurement of Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 255-269, April.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2014. "Interest Rates and Money in the Measurement of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 20134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Noguera S., 2001.
"The Appearance of Carriers and the Origins of Money,"
- Jose Noguera, 2001. "The Appearance of Carriers and the Origins of Money," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp169, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999.
"A Nonlinear Specification of Demand for Narrow Money in Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
135, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1999. "A Nonlinear Specification Of Demand For Narrow Money In Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001894, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Zenón Quispe, 2000.
"Monetary Policy in a Dollarized Economy: the Case of Peru,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-206, July-Dece.
- Quispe Misaico, Zenon, 2000. "Monetary policy in a dollarised economy: The case of Peru," MPRA Paper 35530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agustín G. Cartens & Alejandro M. Werner, 2000. "Mexico's Monetary Policy Framework Under a Floating Exchange Rate Regime," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 113-165, July-Dece.
- Jens R. Clausen & Juergen B. Donges, 2001. "European Monetary Policy: The Ongoing Debate on Conceptual Issues," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(10), pages 1309-1326, November.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2012. "Quantitative Easing: Interest Rates and Money in the Measurement of Monetary Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 801, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Piet-Hein Van Eeghen, 2011. "Rethinking equilibrium conditions in macromonetary theory: A conceptually rigorous approach," Working Papers 255, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:9610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .