Dow And Saville'S Critique On Monetary Policy- A Review Essay
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, Reference Centre, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2|
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html
Other versions of this item:
- Laidler, David, 1989. "Dow and Saville's Critique of Monetary Policy--A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 1147-1159, September.
- Nelson Edward, 2005.
"The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?," Working Papers 2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2009. "An Overhaul of Doctrine: The Underpinning of UK Inflation Targeting," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 333-368, 06.
- Edward Nelson, 2007. "An overhaul of doctrine: the underpinning of U.K. inflation targeting," Working Papers 2007-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Stagflation in the UK," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 293-318, June.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Stagflation in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 3458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson & Kalin Nikolov, 2002. "Monetary policy and stagflation in the UK," Bank of England working papers 155, Bank of England.
- Edward Nelson, 2005. "Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(1), May.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "Monetary policy neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," Working Papers 2004-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2005. "Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," MPRA Paper 822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Monetary Policy And Not Monetary Control: A Rethinking," Macroeconomics 0502030, EconWPA.
- Oscar Dancourt & Waldo Mendoza, 1991. "Política monetaria en una economía de mercado dolarizada: un modelo para el Perú," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 1991-93, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Stanley C W Salvary, 2008. "Informedness of Economic Agents and the Quantity Theory of Money," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61-85, February.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "Informedness Of Economic Agents And The Quantity Theory Of Money," Macroeconomics 0512005, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:8901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed