Dow And Saville'S Critique On Monetary Policy- A Review Essay
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Laidler, David, 1989. "Dow and Saville's Critique of Monetary Policy--A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 1147-1159, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson Edward, 2005.
"The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?," Working Papers 2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2009.
"An Overhaul of Doctrine: The Underpinning of UK Inflation Targeting,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 333-368, June.
- Edward Nelson, 2007. "An overhaul of doctrine: the underpinning of U.K. inflation targeting," Working Papers 2007-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Stagflation in the UK," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 293-318, June.
- Edward Nelson, 2005.
"Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(1), May.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "Monetary policy neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," Working Papers 2004-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2005. "Monetary Policy Neglect and the Great Inflation in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand," MPRA Paper 822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Monetary Policy And Not Monetary Control: A Rethinking," Macroeconomics 0502030, EconWPA.
- Oscar Dancourt & Waldo Mendoza, 1991. "Política monetaria en una economía de mercado dolarizada: un modelo para el Perú," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 1991-93, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Stanley C W Salvary, 2008.
"Informedness of Economic Agents and the Quantity Theory of Money,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61-85, February.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "Informedness Of Economic Agents And The Quantity Theory Of Money," Macroeconomics 0512005, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial policy ; economic theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:8901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.