Sequential Exploitation of Uncertain Deposits of a Depletable Natural Resource
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robson, Arthur J., 1979. "Sequential exploitation of uncertain deposits of a depletable natural resource," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 88-110, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2009.
"Extracting Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 401-421, November.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "Extracting Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(4), pages 401-421, November.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2010.
"Aggressive oil extraction and precautionary saving: Coping with volatility,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(5-6), pages 421-433, June.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2009. "Aggressive Oil Extraction and Precautionary Saving: Coping with Volatility," OxCarre Working Papers 021, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2010. "Aggressive Oil Extraction and Precautionary Saving: Coping with Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "Extracting Several Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-10, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:7709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.