Human Capital and Skill Specificity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristjan-Olari Leping, 2009. "Measuring the Specificity of Human Capital:a Skill-based Approach," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 39-54, July.
- Gathmann, Christina & Schönberg, Uta, 2006. "How General Is Specific Human Capital?," IZA Discussion Papers 2485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristjan-Olari Leping, 2005. "Measuring the Specificity of Human Capital: a Skill-based Approach," Working Papers 134, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Maxim Poletaev & Chris Robinson, 2004. "Human Capital Specificity: Direct and Indirect Evidence from Canadian and US Panels and Displaced Worker Surveys," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20042, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
More about this item
Keywordsearnings; education; business cycle;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:hcuwoc:20036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/chcp_workingpapers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .