The Pay Parity Matrix A Toll For Analysing The Structure of Pay
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kenneth W. Clements & Izan H. Y. Izan, 2012. "The pay parity matrix - a tool for analysing the structure of pay," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4515-4525, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harris, Richard G. & Robertson, Peter E., 2013.
"Trade, wages and skill accumulation in the emerging giants,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 407-421.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter Robertson, 2009. "Trade, Wages And Skill Accumulation In The Emerging Giants," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Lee Branstetter & Nicholas Lardy, 2006. "China's Embrace of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 12373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Amiti & Caroline Freund, 2010. "The Anatomy of China's Export Growth," NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 35-56 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Roland-Holst & John Weiss, 2005. "People's Republic of China and its Neighbours: evidence on regional trade and investment effects," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 19, pages 18-35, November.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009.
"The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-Out Fear Warranted?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 234-266, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2007. "The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-out Fear Warranted?," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2003. "China and emerging Asia: comrades or competitors?," Working Paper Series WP-03-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alessia Amighini, 2005.
"China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 203-219, December.
- Alessia Amighini, 2004. "China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry," KITeS Working Papers 151, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2004.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2007. "A New Resource Curse? Impacts of China's Boom on Comparative Advantage and Resource Dependence in Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1099-1119, July.
- Barry Eichengreen & Yeongseop Rhee & Hui Tong, 2007. "China and the Exports of Other Asian Countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(2), pages 201-226, July.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2001. "The growth of world trade: tariffs, transport costs, and income similarity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:10-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .