Applications of the Balanced Method to Stochastic Differential Equations in Filtering
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fischer Paul & Platen Eckhard, 1999. "Applications of the balanced method to stochastic differential equations in filtering," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 19-38, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Platen & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2004. "A Benchmark Approach to Filtering in Finance," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(1), pages 79-105, March.
- Robert Elliott & Eckhard Platen, 1999. "Hidden Markov Chain Filtering for Generalised Bessel Processes," Research Paper Series 23, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Quasi-exact Approximation of Hidden Markov Chain Filters," Research Paper Series 258, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Renata Rendek, 2013. "Modeling Diversified Equity Indices," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 23.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic differential equations; strong numerical approximations; balanced method; hidden Markov chain filtering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .