How Much Diverse Is The World Heritage List?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Throsby,David, 2000. "Economics and Culture," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521584067, December.
- Pierre-Jean Benghozi & Walter Santagata, 2001. "Market Piracy in the Design-Based Industry : Economics and Policy regulation," Post-Print hal-00262515, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-06-11 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-06-11 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:201103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .