Report NEP-CUL-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santagata Walter & Saccone Donatella, 2011. "How Much Diverse Is The World Heritage List?," EBLA Working Papers 201103, University of Turin.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/32290/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrzej Buda, 2011. "Hierarchical structure in phonographic market," Papers 1105.6265, arXiv.org.
- Mateusz Mysliwski, 2011. "A microeconometric analysis of album sales success in the Polish music market," Working Papers 54, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Nuno Rosa Reis & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & JoÃ£o Carvalho Santos, 2011. "The cultural models in international business research: A bibliometric study of IB journals," Working Papers 76, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.