How Cardinal Utility Entered Economic Analysis during the Ordinal Revolution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Baccelli & Philippe Mongin, 2016.
"Choice-based cardinal utility: a tribute to Patrick Suppes,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 268-288, July.
- Jean Baccelli & Philippe Mongin, 2016. "Choice-Based Cardinal Utility: a tribute to Patrick Suppes," Post-Print hal-01462299, HAL.
- Mongin , Philippe & Baccelli , Jean, 2016. "Choice - Based Cardinal Utility. A Tribute to Patrick Suppes," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1125, HEC Paris.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Ecumenical foundations? On the coexistence of Austrian and neoclassical views on utility," MPRA Paper 67024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pham, Michel Tuan & Faraji-Rad, Ali & Toubia, Olivier & Lee, Leonard, 2015. "Affect as an ordinal system of utility assessment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 81-94.
- Arthur E. Attema & Han Bleichrodt & Yu Gao & Zhenxing Huang & Peter P. Wakker, 2016. "Measuring Discounting without Measuring Utility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(6), pages 1476-1494, June.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2017. "Preference intensity representation and revelation," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201716, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:201301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmtorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .