Nash’s Bargaining Formula Revisited: A Note on Self-Referential Logic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinan Koont, 2008. "A Cuban Success Story: Urban Agriculture," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 285-291, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; Pareto Optimum; Self-Referential Logic;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2008-05-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2008-05-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2008_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .