Trade and the Environment: Win-Win for the South
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Shahrukh Rafi & Khwaja, Mahmood A. & Khan, Abdul Matin, 2001. "Environmental impacts and mitigation costs associated with cloth and leather exports from Pakistan," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 383-403, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment; international trade;
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-04-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2004-04-04 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2004-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-04-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2004-04-04 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2003_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.