Size, Structure, and Strategies: Insolvency and "The Nature of the Firm" in Italy, 1920S-1970S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haynes, Kingsley E. & Mahajan, Vijay & White, Gerald M., 1977. "Innovation diffusion: A deterministic model of space-time integration with physical analog," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 25-29.
- Daniel Griffith & Jean Paelinck, 2007. "An equation by any other name is still the same: on spatial econometrics and spatial statistics," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 209-227, March.
- Finn Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2002. "On the Origins of Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2005.
"The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 17-40, October.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2003. "The Tale of two Research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Memorandum 08/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn R. Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005. "The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Department of Economics University of Siena 446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Paelinck, J., 1978. "Spatial econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-63.
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Kingsley E. Haynes, 1996. "University productivity in Sweden: a demonstration and explanatory analysis for economics and business programs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(3), pages 285-304.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Johan F. Kaashoek & Jean H. P. Paelinck, 2001. "Potentialised partial differential equations in spatial economics: Some further results on the potentialising function," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 463-482.
More about this item
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-11-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2007-11-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .