Competition and equilibrium: Attilio da Empoli’s innovative approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; equilibrium; ultramarginal cost; limit price;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-11-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-11-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:depfid:0810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Zappia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpsieit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .