Report NEP-HIS-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- da Silva Lopes, Teresa, 2010. "Using history to help refine international business theory: ownership advantages and the eclectic paradigm," The York Management School Working Papers 54, The York Management School, University of York.
- Item repec:brd:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2010. "On the Latin American Growth Paradox: A Hindsight into the Golden Age," LEM Papers Series 2010/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Toms, Steven, 2010. "Accounting and Labour Control at Boulton and Watt, c. 1775-1810," The York Management School Working Papers 52, The York Management School, University of York.
- Meghnad Desai, 2010. "Southern Engines of Global Growth: Very Long Cycles or Short Spurts?," Working Papers id:3168, eSocialSciences.
- David A. Moss, 2010. "Reversing the Null: Regulation, Deregulation, and the Power of Ideas," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-080, Harvard Business School.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14976/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2010. "Wagner's law and Italian disaggregated public spending: some empirical evidences," MPRA Paper 26662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Di Matteo, 2010. "Competition and equilibrium: Attilio da Empoli’s innovative approach," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0810, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Andrew Coleman, 2010. "Uncovering uncovered interest parity during the classical gold standard era, 1888-1905," Working Papers 10_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Aki Kangasharju & Matti Sarvimäki, 2010. "Self-Reinforcing Shocks: Evidence from a Resettlement Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0047, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Thomas Roca, 2010. "Assessing Corruption: Expert Surveys versus Household Surveys, Filling the Gap," Documents de travail 160, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2010. "Genesis and foundations of the multiplier: Marx, Kalecki and Keynes," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0710, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Regina Escario, 2010. "El factor multiplicador en el crecimiento del dinero. España 1874-1998 (The multiplier factor in money growth. Spain 1874-1998)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1011, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Sunanda Sen, 2010. "International Trade Theory and Policy: A Review of the Literature," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_635, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Dubai financial crisis: causes, bailout and after - a case study," MPRA Paper 26397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T.M. Thomas Issac & Ram Manohar Reddy & Nata Duvuury, 2010. "Balance of Trade, Remittance and Net Capital Flows: An Analysis of Economic Development in Kerala since independence," Working Papers id:3164, eSocialSciences.
- Mario García Molina, 2010. "¿Disminuyó la diversificación de los grupos empresariales colombianos después de la apertura?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007659, UN - RCE - CID.