Pension fundsâ€™ asset allocation and participant age: a test of the life-cycle model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gatzlaff, Dean H. & Haurin, Donald R., 1998. "Sample Selection and Biases in Local House Value Indices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 199-222, March.
- Genesove, David & Mayer, Christopher J, 1997.
"Equity and Time to Sale in the Real Estate Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 255-269, June.
- David Genesove & Christopher J. Mayer, 1993. "Equity and time to sale in the real estate market," Working Papers 93-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Genesove, D. & Mayer, C.J., 1994. "Equity and Time to Sale in the Real Estate Market," Working papers 94-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- David Genesove & Christopher J. Mayer, 1994. "Equity and Time to Sale in the Real Estate Market," NBER Working Papers 4861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2003.
"Neighbourhood effects and housing demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 563-584.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2000. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0012, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2003.
"Financial market imperfections and home ownership: A comparative study,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 857-875, October.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2000. "Financial Market Imperfections and Home Ownership: A Comparative Study," CSEF Working Papers 44, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2001. "Financial Market Imperfections and Home Ownership: A Comparative Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 2717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Genesove & Christopher Mayer, 2001.
"Loss Aversion and Seller Behavior: Evidence from the Housing Market,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1233-1260.
- David Genesove & Christopher Mayer, "undated". "Loss Aversion and Seller Behavior: Evidence from the Housing Market," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 323, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Genesove, David & Mayer, Christopher, 2001. "Loss Aversion and Seller Behaviour: Evidence from the Housing Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Genesove & Christopher Mayer, 2001. "Loss Aversion and Seller Behavior: Evidence from the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 8143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anglin, Paul M & Rutherford, Ronald & Springer, Thomas M, 2003. "The Trade-Off Between the Selling Price of Residential Properties and Time-on-the-Market: The Impact of Price Setting," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "The Role of the List Price in Housing Markets: Theory and an Econometric Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 115-129, April-Jun.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge, 1986. "Alternative value estimates of owner-occupied housing: Evidence on sample selection bias and systematic errors," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 356-369, November.
- William Goetzmann & Liang Peng, 2006. "Estimating House Price Indexes in the Presence of Seller Reservation Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 100-112, February.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1995. "Prices and Trading Volume in the Housing Market: A Model with Down-Payment Effects," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 379-406.
- Michel Glower & Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott, 1998. "Selling Time and Selling Price: The Influence of Seller Motivation," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 719-740.
- Herrin, William E. & Knight, John R. & Sirmans, C.F., 2004. "Price cutting behavior in residential markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 195-207, September.
- Katherine A. Kiel & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 1999. "The Accuracy of Owner-Provided House Values: The 1978-1991 American Housing Survey," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 263-298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scholz, Michael & Nielsen, Jens Perch & Sperlich, Stefan, 2015. "Nonparametric prediction of stock returns based on yearly data: The long-term view," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 143-155.
- Huang, X. & Mahieu, R.J., 2012. "Performance persistence of Dutch pension plans," Other publications TiSEM 3dba651c-bb31-443f-963c-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dirk Broeders & Paul Hilbers & David Rijsbergen & Ningli Shen, 2014.
"What Drives Pension Indexation in Turbulent Times? An Empirical Examination of Dutch Pension Funds,"
Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 41-70, March.
- Dirk Broeders & Paul Hilbers & David Rijsbergen, 2013. "What drives pension indexation in turbulent times? An empirical examination of Dutch pension funds," DNB Working Papers 368, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Karen A. Tumanyants & Eugenia V. Gulyaeva, 2016. "Individual Choice of a Pension Fund in Russia: Are the Investment Results of the Fund Important?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1328-1337.
- Xiaohong Huang & Ronald Mahieu, 2012. "Performance Persistence of Dutch Pension Funds," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 17-34, March.
- J.A. Bikker & T. Knaap & W.E. Romp, 2011.
"Real Pension Rights as a Control Mechanism for Pension Fund Solvency,"
11-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jakob Bikker & Thijs Knaap & Ward Romp, 2011. "Real Pension Rights as a Control Mechanism for Pension Fund Solvency," DNB Working Papers 311, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp99 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPension funds; strategic equity allocation; lifecycle saving and investing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.