Pension fundsâ€™ asset allocation and participant age: a test of the life-cycle model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scholz, Michael & Nielsen, Jens Perch & Sperlich, Stefan, 2015. "Nonparametric prediction of stock returns based on yearly data: The long-term view," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 143-155.
- Huang, X. & Mahieu, R.J., 2012. "Performance persistence of Dutch pension plans," Other publications TiSEM 3dba651c-bb31-443f-963c-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Karen A. Tumanyants & Eugenia V. Gulyaeva, 2016. "Individual Choice of a Pension Fund in Russia: Are the Investment Results of the Fund Important?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1328-1337.
- Xiaohong Huang & Ronald Mahieu, 2012. "Performance Persistence of Dutch Pension Funds," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 17-34, March.
- J.A. Bikker & T. Knaap & W.E. Romp, 2011.
"Real Pension Rights as a Control Mechanism for Pension Fund Solvency,"
11-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jakob Bikker & Thijs Knaap & Ward Romp, 2011. "Real Pension Rights as a Control Mechanism for Pension Fund Solvency," DNB Working Papers 311, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dirk Broeders & Paul Hilbers & David Rijsbergen & Ningli Shen, 2014.
"What Drives Pension Indexation in Turbulent Times? An Empirical Examination of Dutch Pension Funds,"
Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 41-70, March.
- Dirk Broeders & Paul Hilbers & David Rijsbergen, 2013. "What drives pension indexation in turbulent times? An empirical examination of Dutch pension funds," DNB Working Papers 368, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp99 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPension funds; strategic equity allocation; lifecycle saving and investing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .