Bubbles, External Imbalances & Demand for International Liquidity in the Bretton Woods II System
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent Account; Bretton Woods II; External imbalances; Saving Investment; International Liquidity; Asset Prices.;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-09-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2009-09-26 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-09-26 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:09_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .