Dipartimento di Economia, Società e Politica Urbino, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Urbino
via Saffi, 42 - 61029 Urbino PU
RePEc:edi:deurbit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrea Ricci, 2009. "Bubbles, External Imbalances & Demand for International Liquidity in the Bretton Woods II System," Working Papers 0906, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea RICCI, 1994. "Squilibri demografici e scarsita' di risparmio nell'economia mondiale," Working Papers 49, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Andrea RICCI, 1991.
"Il concetto di integrazione nella teoria economica: una breve rassegna critica,"
22, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
repec:urb:wpaper:16_09 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:urb:wpaper:16_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricci Andrea, 2010. "Crisis and Global Imbalances: the Fragility of the Current International Monetary System," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 341-364.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (2) 2016-12-18 2017-04-02
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2009-09-26
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2017-04-02
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2017-04-02
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-12-18
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2009-09-26
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2009-09-26
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2017-04-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Ricci should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.