How secular is the current economic stagnation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Botte & Laurent Cordonnier & Thomas Dallery & Vincent Duwicquet & Jordan Melmies & Franck Van de Velde, 2017.
"The cost of capital: between losses and diversion of wealth
[Le coût du capital : entre pertes et détournement de richesses]," Working Papers hal-01711157, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; secular stagnation; balance sheet recession; financialization; private debt; growth and distribution;
- E39 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Other
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-11-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2016-11-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-11-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-11-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upn:wpaper:2016-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pascal Seppecher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cep13fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .