Model selection and error estimation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hutter, Marcus & Tran, Minh-Ngoc, 2010. "Model selection with the Loss Rank Principle," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 1288-1306, May.
- Alessio Sancetta, 2010. "Bootstrap model selection for possibly dependent and heterogeneous data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(3), pages 515-546, June.
- Fischer, Aurélie, 2010. "Quantization and clustering with Bregman divergences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2207-2221, October.
- Olivier Bousquet, 2003. "New approaches to statistical learning theory," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(2), pages 371-389, June.
More about this item
KeywordsComplexity regularization; model selection; error estimation; concentration of measure;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .