A generalization of histogram type estimators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simonoff, Jeffrey S. & Udina, Frederic, 1997.
"Measuring the stability of histogram appearance when the anchor position is changed,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 335-353, January.
- Jeffrey S. Simonoff & Frederic Udina, 1995. "Measuring the stability of histogram appearance when the anchor position is changed," Economics Working Papers 133, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsConvolution; frequency polygon; nonparametric density estimation; smoothing techniques; splines;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .