Implementing interactive computing in an object-oriented environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Udina, Frederic, 2000. "Implementing interactive computing in an object-oriented environment," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 5(i03).
References listed on IDEAS
- Simonoff, Jeffrey S. & Udina, Frederic, 1997.
"Measuring the stability of histogram appearance when the anchor position is changed,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 335-353, January.
- Jeffrey S. Simonoff & Frederic Udina, 1995. "Measuring the stability of histogram appearance when the anchor position is changed," Economics Working Papers 133, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- HARDLE, Wolfgang & SCOTT, David, 1990. "Smoothing by weighted averaging of rounded points," CORE Discussion Papers 1990040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsHistogram; frequency polygon; bin width; object oriented programming; interactive graphics; statistical computing;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .