Worst-case bounds for the logarithmic loss of predictors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessio Sancetta, 2010. "Bootstrap model selection for possibly dependent and heterogeneous data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(3), pages 515-546, June.
- Yuan Lo-Hua & Liu Anthony & Yeh Alec & Franks Alex & Wang Sherrie & Illushin Dmitri & Bornn Luke & Kaufman Aaron & Reece Andrew & Bull Peter, 2015. "A mixture-of-modelers approach to forecasting NCAA tournament outcomes," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 13-27, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversal prediction; universal coding; empirical processes; on-line learning; metric entropy;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.