Las deducciones en el IRPF por gasto sanitario privado: situación actual y posibilidades de reforma
The paper provides information about the tax treatment given to personal health expenditures in the Personal Income Tax in Spain, and analyses what we know about it and how the tax credit or other forms of preferential tax treatment can contribute to the financement of private health expenditures, of special relevance in view of the recent Personal Income Tax modification proposals . It also points out some of the main redistributive results coming out from this type of public financement, differentiating between types of expenditures (mainly those on health services which are not provided by the public health system, from those which are).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaume Puig Junoy, 1988. "Gasto farmacéutico en España: efectos de la participación del usuario en el coste," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 12(1), pages 45-68, January.
- Angel López-Nicolás, 1998.
"Unobserved heterogeneity and censoring in the demand for health care,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 429-437.
- Ángel López Nicolás, 1997. "Unobserved heterogeneity and censoring in the demand for health care," Economics Working Papers 240, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ángel López Nicolás, 1997. "Unobserved heterogeneity and censoring in the demand for health care," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 240, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Martinez-Garcia, Esther, 1996. "Do Regressive Tax Expenditures Always Reduce Progressivity and Redistributive Capacity of the Personal Income Tax? An Analysis of Tax Credits," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 51(2), pages 226-41.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.