Strong minimax lower bounds for learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lugosi, Gábor, 1995. "Improved upper bounds for probabilities of uniform deviations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 71-77, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meister Alexander, 2008. "Uniform and individual convergence rates for convex density classes," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 26(1), pages 25-34, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation; hypothesis testing; statistical decision theory: operations research;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .