Interconnection among academic journal platforms: Multilateral versus bilateral interconnection
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doh‐Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2011.
"Interconnection among academic journal websites: multilateral versus bilateral interconnection,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(2), pages 363-386, June.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Interconnection among Academic Journal Websites: Multilateral versus Bilateral Interconnection," IDEI Working Papers 579, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Interconnection among Academic Journal Websites: Multilateral versus Bilateral Interconnection," TSE Working Papers 09-102, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsMultilateral Interconnection; Bilateral Interconnection; Academic Journals; Internet; Open Platform; For-profit platform;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAW-2008-03-15 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2008-03-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-03-15 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2008-03-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.