The Recipient Value and Distributional Impact of the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card in 2007
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdistributional impact; health insurance; recipient value; Australia; retirement;
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-07-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-07-20 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp08-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .