Report NEP-IAS-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2008. "On Bundling in Insurance Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0809, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Olufunke A. Alaba & Steven F. Koch, 2008. "Health Insurance or Food for the Family? An Examination into Unintended Consequences," Working Papers 200824, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Srivastava, P & Zhao, X, 2008. "Impact of Private Health Insurance on the Choice of Public versus Private Hospital Services," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Trigo Gamarra, Lucinda, 2008. "The effects of liberalization and deregulation on the performance of financial institutions: The case of the German life insurance market," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 93, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Siminski, Peter, 2008. "The Recipient Value and Distributional Impact of the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card in 2007," Economics Working Papers wp08-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Yuko Hashimoto, 2008. "Too Much for Self-Insurance? Asian Foreign Reserves," Working Papers 062008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.