Currency crises in transition economies: some further evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dapontas Dimitrios, 2014. "The Argentinian Peso Crisis (2014)," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(2), pages 149-159, December.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Petya Garalova, 2014. "On the finance-growth nexus: additional evidence from Central and Eastern Europe countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 89-115, May.
- Dapontas Dimitrios, 2012. "Were the Currency Crises in Eastern Europe (1995-2008) Predictable? An Empirical Approach," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 59(2), pages 15-28, December.
- Dapontas Dimitrios, 2013. "Examining Eurozone Crisis and Unemployment Relationship Using Var Models," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 60(2), pages 1-8, December.
- Dimitrios Dapontas, 2011. "Comparing 1994, 2001 And 2008 Currency Crises In Turkey," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 91-102, november.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency crisis; transition economies; Eastern European countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-12-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2007-12-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2007-12-15 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2007-12-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uop:wpaper:0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kleanthis Gatziolis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depelgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .