WTO Negotiation and Accession Issues for Vulnerable Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias, 2000. "WTO negotiations and accession issues for vulnerable economies," Kiel Working Papers 990, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Piritta Sorsa, 1996. "Sub-Saharan African Own Commitments in the Uruguay Round - Myth or Reality?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 287-305, May.
- Yeats, Alexander J, 1990. "Do African Countries Pay More for Imports? Yes," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Wang, Zhen Kun & Winters, L Alan, 1998. "Africa's Role in Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Past and Future," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 7(0), pages 1-33, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eromenko, Igor & Mankovska, Nadiya & Dean, James W, 2003. "Will WTO membership really improve market access for Ukrainian exports?," MPRA Paper 67481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eromenko, Igor & Lisenkova, Katerina, 2006. "Impact of joining the WTO on Ukrainian ferrous metallurgy: subsidies vs. antidumping, is there really a trade-off?," MPRA Paper 67477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maryanchyk Ivan, 2005. "Ukrainian international trade: How far from the potential?," EERC Working Paper Series 05-14e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- World Bank, 2003. "Nepal : Trade and Competitiveness Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14417, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO accession issues for low-income LDCs;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .