Redistributive Impact of Privatization and the Regulation of Utilities in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Tella, Rafael & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2003. "The Role of Wages and Auditing during a Crackdown on Corruption in the City of Buenos Aires," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 269-292, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario, Cuevas, 2007. "A Practical Guide to the Assessment of the Vulnerability of the Non-Financial Private Sector," MPRA Paper 1375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Nellis, 2003. "Privatization in Latin America," Working Papers 31, Center for Global Development.
- John Nellis, 2006. "Privatization: A Summary Assessment," Working Papers 87, Center for Global Development.
- Alvin Ang & Masatoshi Yamada, 2005. "A Theoretical Reexamination of Privatization: Assessing its Welfare and Distributional Impacts," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_028, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization; Efficiency; Welfare impacts; Regulation; Utilities; State-owned enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .