Trade Facilitation in Regional Trade Agreements: Recent Trends in Asia and the Pacific
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- United Nations ESCAP (ed.), 2011. "Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report 2011: Post-crisis trade and investment opportunities," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number aptir2596.
- United Nations ESCAP, 2012. "Trends in Trade Facilitation," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report 2012: Recent Trends and Developments, chapter 4, pages 69-77 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Lord, Montague & Artuso, Fabio & Record, Richard & Clarke, Julian, 2014.
"Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains,"
66437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J. & Clarke, Julian & Record, Richard & Artuso, Fabio, 2014. "Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 61061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J., 2014. "Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 61080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayant Menon, 2013.
"Narrowing the development divide in ASEAN: the role of policy,"
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature,
Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 25-51, November.
- Menon, Jayant, 2012. "Narrowing the Development Divide in ASEAN: The Role of Policy," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 100, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstrade facilitation; regional trade agreements; RTA; bilateral; free trade agreements; FTA; free trade areas; customs; WTO; Asia; Pacific; paperless; single window; ICT;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-09-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:wpaper:swp211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .