Basel Capital Requirements and Bank Credit Risk Taking In Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saadaoui, Zied, 2008. "Capital standards and banking stability in emerging countries: an empirical approach," MPRA Paper 25464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:1042-1074 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2019:i:1:p:57-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:1506-1531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basher, Syed Abul & Kessler, Lawrence M. & Munkin, Murat K., 2017.
"Bank capital and portfolio risk among Islamic banks,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-9.
- Syed Abul, Basher & Lawrence M., Kessler & Murat K., Munkin, 2017. "Bank capital and portfolio risk among Islamic banks," MPRA Paper 77932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital requirement; Commercial banks; Credit risk;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2006-05-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-06 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2006-05-06 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2006-05-06 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uno:wpaper:2005-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janet Murphy Crane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deunous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .