Mohammed Ershad Hussain
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Division of Business New Orleans, Louisiana (United States)
RePEc:edi:dbdilus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Hussain, M. Ershad & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2005. "Basel Capital Requirements and Bank Credit Risk Taking In Developing Countries," Working Papers 2005-01, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hussain, M. Ershad & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2005.
"Basel Capital Requirements and Bank Credit Risk Taking In Developing Countries,"
2005-01, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Saadaoui, Zied, 2008. "Capital standards and banking stability in emerging countries: an empirical approach," MPRA Paper 25464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Kessler, Lawrence M. & Munkin, Murat K., 2017.
"Bank capital and portfolio risk among Islamic banks,"
Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-9.
- Syed Abul, Basher & Lawrence M., Kessler & Murat K., Munkin, 2017. "Bank capital and portfolio risk among Islamic banks," MPRA Paper 77932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aklima Akter & Md. Tofael Hossain Majumder & Mohammad Jashim Uddin, 2018. "Do Capital Regulations and Risk-Taking Behavior Affect Bank Performance? Evidence from Bangladesh," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(8), pages 1042-1074, August.
- Samina RIAZ & Venus Khim-Sen LIEW & Rossazana Bt Ab RAHIM, 2019. "The Impact of Business Cycle on Pakistani Banks Capital Buffer and Portfolio Risk," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 57-71, March.
- Dina Hosam Gabr & Mona A. ElBannan, 2018. "Consequences of Basel Accords on Bank Risk-Taking and Profitability: Evidence from Asian Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(12), pages 1506-1531, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohammed Ershad Hussain should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.