Explaining speculative expansions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lilia Karnizova, 2013. "Letting the speculative and the news views of the Japanese business cycle compete," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1146-1158.
- Karnizova Lilia, 2012.
"News Shocks, Productivity and the U.S. Investment Boom-Bust Cycle,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-50, June.
- Lilia Karnizova, 2012. "News Shocks, Productivity and the U.S. Investment Boom-Bust Cycle," Working Papers 1201E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoclassical Business Cycle; Speculative Behavior; Productivity Shocks;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uno:wpaper:2003-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janet Murphy Crane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deunous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .