Vervolgopleidingen op eigen initiatief en investering door politiemensen: welke prikkels dragen hieraan bij?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stasz, Cathleen, 2001. "Assessing Skills for Work: Two Perspectives," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 385-405, July.
- O'Shaughnessy, K C & Levine, David I & Cappelli, Peter, 2001.
"Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 482-507, July.
- O'shaughnessy, Kevin C. & Levine, David I. & Cappelli, Peter, 1998. "Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3cm3820b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- K.C. O'Shaughnessy & David I. Levine & Peter Cappelli, 2000. "Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill," NBER Working Papers 7730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Economics: Other;
- A19 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umarep:2013009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/romaanl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .