Transitions: An Institutionalist Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parto, Saeed, 2003. "Sustainability and the Local Scale: Squaring the Peg?," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- F. Gregory Hayden & Kurt Stephenson, 1992. "Overlap of Organizations: Corporate Transorganization and Veblen’s Thesis on Higher Education," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Parto, Saeed & Doloreux, David, 2003. "Public Policy and Sustainable Development: Agenda (21) for Change?," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics of technology ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2003-12-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-TID-2003-12-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-12-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:2003021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.