Should global goal setting continue, and how, in the post-2015 era?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:109-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- CDP subgroup on Accountability, 2015. "International Tax Cooperation and Implications of Globalization," CDP Background Papers 025, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Normanyo, Ametefee K., 2013.
"Optimum Fisheries Management Under Climate Variability: Evidence from Artisanal Marine Fishing in Ghana,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Normanyo, Ametefee K., 2014. "Optimum fisheries management under climate variability: Evidence from artisanal marine fishing in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsMDGs; development cooperation; poverty; equity; sustainability; security; global goals;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.