Should global goal setting continue, and how, in the post-2015 era?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Normanyo, Ametefee K., 2013.
"Optimum Fisheries Management Under Climate Variability: Evidence from Artisanal Marine Fishing in Ghana,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani, Isaac & Normanyo, Ametefee K., 2014. "Optimum fisheries management under climate variability: Evidence from artisanal marine fishing in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:109-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- CDP subgroup on Accountability, 2015. "International Tax Cooperation and Implications of Globalization," CDP Background Papers 025, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
KeywordsMDGs; development cooperation; poverty; equity; sustainability; security; global goals;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .