Football Betting As A Cyclical Learning Process
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Forrest, 2014. "Football and betting," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Professional Football, chapter 23, pages 383-400 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- D. Forrest & L. Perez, 2011. "Football pools and lotteries: substitute roads to riches?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(13), pages 1253-1257.
More about this item
Keywordsbetting market; learning process; soccer; Quiniela;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:una:unccee:wp0509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.unav.edu/web/facultad-de-ciencias-economicas-y-empresariales .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .